Social media marketing emerged—almost overnight—as an accessible, affordable way to grow businesses. The questions are no longer whether or when to use social media for marketing, but how to use it and use it well. Yet social media presents real challenges; it masks the ability to see body language and other important communication cues. How can you ensure you are “being real” online? If you’re not, you’ll struggle to have meaningful engagement and to build relationships that drive businesses growth. And how can you tell if others are “being real?”
Social Media is full of wolves in sheep’s clothing. We’ve all met some online and this was a key motivator in the writing of this book on using social media for relationship marketing. Get Real, People! How to Use Social Media for Real-ationship Marketing© shows you how ‘being real’ is the key to marketing with social media and to creating a more enjoyable and authentic life. Whether you’re a business owner, team leader, marketing professional, recovering sales shark, public relations firm, non-profit, or just someone communicating through social media marketing that wants to know “what now?” you’ll benefit from this book.
You’ll learn how to:
- Grow your business with REAL-ationship©, social media marketing
- Use social media to build businesses with longer-lasting, more meaningful engagement, communities & relationships
- Know what your digital body language communicates about you & how you’re perceived & interpreted
- Create an online marketing presence that attracts people you want to work with & who want to work with you
- Profit from the currencies of accountability, trust & being your real self
- Stop the time wasting, joy sapping self-sabotage of “being” someone you’re not, both in business & in life
- Use the “Give to Grow” philosophy for marketing your business via social media
Build thriving businesses through awareness of how you market, sell & produce results Whether you are a small business just getting started or an established firm, this book will assist you in using social media to energize your business and discover why building community and engaging with your customers is crucial to business success. It’s all about relationship marketing and social media is making it happen.