Readers will find hope and enthusiasm as they apply the practical principles and follow the suggestions to develop their own revolutionary marriages.
Debra White Smith and her husband have a marriage couples long for.
- high–level attraction
- loads of positive communication
- mutual respect
- tons of laughter
- great romance
- exhilarating sex
Debra romances her husband with gusto, and Daniel romances her too! How did they create such a terrific marriage? Through a revolution! They overturned notions of hierarchies, equality, and cultural ideals to…
- put Jesus first in their lives and marriage
- approach Scripture’s teachings as a whole
- apply Christ’s teachings to husband and wife
- encourage communication on all topics
- serve each other enthusiastically
- make all major decisions jointly
- set aside time for romance and communion
Debra White Smith has 50 books to her credit and more than a million books in print. The author of Romancing Your Husband and Romancing Your Wife (more than 130,000 copies sold) and many fiction romance series, Debra’s award–winning writing and entertaining humor have made her a reader favorite and a sought—after conference speaker. Debra holds an M.A. in English.