Social media has completely shifted the sales and marketing landscape and how business gets done. Corporate environments often thrive on an intense “eat-what-you-kill” approach.
The inclusive community-driven nature of social media is sending traditional sales sharks, and their shark tanks, the way of the dinosaur.
This book is designed for those looking for effective ways to engage with their clients and community via social media networks.
Shelley Roth, a recovering sales shark turned social media consultant, shares her discovery of how social media’s demand to be transparent opens doors to creating new abundance in business and in life.
- Discover 7 important secrets from a recovering sales shark that can help you be happier and more successful
- Know the difference between the qualities and behaviors of a sales shark vs. a relationship builder
Be inspired with the real-life stories of sales sharks who left the shark tank to follow their dreams and live their purpose This book is for you if:
- You question whether the sales and corporate strategies you learned are outdated
- You are a different person at home with family and friends compared to who you are at work
- The sales and business tactics you have used successfully before aren’t working anymore
- You manage someone in sales and want to provide new ideas for success